Reservations are not required but are highly recommended for weekend shows as these shows do tend to fill early. Show times are Wednesday through Sunday at 8:30pm, 10:30pm and 12:30am. Reservations are taken Monday through Friday between the hours of 11am and 4pm (cst). Please call 312.644.5269 for more information and to make your reservation. You may also call Wednesday through Sunday evenings after 6:45pm for information and reservations.
Please review the following questions and answers regarding the club and making reservations for a show. We look forward to assisting you and hopefully making your visit to the club a pleasure for you and your friends.
- 1. What nights do you have shows? Shows are Wednesday through Sunday with shows at 8:30pm, 10:30pm and 12:30am
- 2. How much is admission to the club? Admission price varies depending on day of show .. please call for information. Regardless of the show, there is a two drink minimum per show, however you may order what you like and the drinks do not have to contain alcohol.
- 3. What is the age requirement to enter the club? State Law - with no exceptions the legal age is 21 and everyone (regardless of age) should be prepared to show their legal I. D. before entering the venue.
- 4. Do I need to make reservations for a show at the Baton? Reservations are never required but are highly recommended, especially for weekend shows. We accept reservations for parties of two (2) or more persons.
- 5. What is needed to make a reservations for a show at the Baton? We accept reservations for parties of two (2) or more persons. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card (must be a valid credit card - we do not accept reservations with a debit or bank card as a guarantee). For reservations of parties of 10 or more people a payment for the full amount of the cover charge is due at the time the reservations is made ... without exception.
- 6. If my reservation is for a party greater than 10 persons ... what is required from me? Payments made for large reservations may be made in person when making the reservation by arranging a time to stop in the club (Monday through Friday between 11am and 4pm). Or via fax, where a form is sent to you to complete and sign and return to us via fax including copies of the front and back of your credit card as well as a copy of your valid issued photo ID.
- 7. Why do you need copies of my valid I. D. and Credit Card information? For your protection all faxes are received at our main office which is located outside the club. We validate the signature and credit card for your protection.
- 8. May I request specific seating for my reservation? Seating is assigned the day of the show and is done in the order the reservations were taken. You may always request where you'd like to sit when making your reservation and we will do the best we can to accommodate you, but to be fair to everyone, the seating will be done in reservation order.
- 9. Do you serve food? No. Furthermore, no food can be brought into the club at any time without prior approval from management. Normally, this is only allowed when private events are held in the club on our dark nights.
- 10. Is there a dress code at the Baton? There isn't a dress code enforced at the Baton simply wear what you feel comfortable wearing. The Baton is and always has been about our patrons. So, when coming to the Baton just be yourself and relax ... it's all about enjoying your night out in Chicago. So, wear what you'd like, all we ask is that you do wear clothes ...
- 11. How long are the shows? Each show is approximately one hour and thirty minutes. Some shows may vary 5 minutes or so depending upon the entertainers choice of songs.
- 12. May my party stay for an additional show? Yes, so long as space is available, however, you may be required to change your seating location as the reserved seating for the next show takes priority.
- FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE CALL US AT: (312) 644-5269